Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aishu.moorthy

Need some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Need some suggestions   Need some suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 am

CodeIgniter is a Popular and light weight PHP framework. I am very much interested in writing in some libraries for CodeIgniter.

The library will include the following functions.

1. to generate HTML necessary to display videos.
2. to get the thumbnails of a video from various video providers.
3. to get the addition information about video like users who created the video, date of creation, hit rate etc.
4. will be able to customize to suit application need like video height, width, color, border etc.
5. Will have options to communicate with API's provided by Video Service provider.
This library will work with following video service providers YouTube*, Google, Blip.TV, Revver, MySpace, MetaCafe, Last.fm, JumpCut, SevenLoad, Spike TV, Daily Motion, Veoh, Vimeo, Tudou, imeem, Guba, Yahoo Music Video, and Live Video video formats.

So i need some suggestions for this.....

M.B.Aishwarya.
Back to top Go down
Arvind
Administrator
Administrator
Arvind

PostSubject: Re: Need some suggestions   Need some suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Aish,

CodeIgniter Libraries...... good Idea buddy Very Happy But can you be more specific on what suggestions you want? is it regarding how to do it or need help in developing ....... can you be more specific in what help you want buddy,

But for sure we can help you!!! Very Happy

-Arvind
Back to top Go down
https://infinitude.forumotion.com
aishu.moorthy

PostSubject: just tell me what more feature i can add other than video embedding   Need some suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

just tell me what more feature i can add other than video embedding
Back to top Go down
Arvind
Administrator
Administrator
Arvind

PostSubject: Re: Need some suggestions   Need some suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi Aish,

You can add a lot of features when it comes to web development, few things up to my knowledge are listed as follows:

-> AJAX
-> JavaScripts
-> CSS

Hope this helps you buddy......

And if you want to know AJAX, CSS, JavaScript please bare with us for few days because I am preparing the tutorial for these technology's..... Very Happy

-Arvind
Back to top Go down
https://infinitude.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some suggestions   Need some suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL HELP :: iNFiNiTUDE 911 ZONE-
Jump to: