Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sathish

JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g Empty
PostSubject: JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g   JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Guy's,

I'm trying with JDBC connectivity I got this error, I would be thankful if any body reply for my error.

I use Netbeanse 6.5 IDE Version and data base oracle 10g.

SQL Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Listener refused the connection refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS: listener does not know of SID given in connect descriptor used by the client was <Edited by Arvind> local host:orcl

Thanks..
Sathish
Back to top Go down
Arvind
Administrator
Administrator
Arvind

PostSubject: Re: JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g   JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Sathish,

NOTE: I have edited the above post. Please do not post or reveal your IP address. Because it may cause some hacking issues, It is for your own safety.

ORA-12505:
TNS: listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
Cause: The listener received a request to establish a connection to a database or other service. The connect descriptor received by the listener specified a SID for an instance (usually a database instance) that either has not yet dynamically registered with the listener or has not been statically configured for the listener. This may be a temporary condition such as after the listener has started, but before the database instance has registered with the listener.

You are trying to connect to a database, but the SID is not known.

Ok I think this link will help you out:CLICK ME TO VIEW THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEM!!!

-Arvind
Back to top Go down
https://infinitude.forumotion.com
Sathish

PostSubject: Re: JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g   JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Problem has resolved.

Thanks Aravind ...

Regards
Sathish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g   JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDBC Connectivity Error with oracle 10g
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ALL ABOUT COMPUTER SCIENCE :: PROGRAMMING ARENA-
Jump to: