Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvind
Administrator
Administrator
Arvind

LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn Empty
PostSubject: LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn   LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Guys,

Here is a Logical Puzzle for you guys to think....... Let's see who solves it First think

FOX, GOOSE and a Sack of CORN
A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream which he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other - the fox, the goose, or the corn - at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream?
confused

Waiting for answers......... Let's see who is smart

-Arvind

Last edited by Arvind on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://infinitude.forumotion.com
mathes
mathes

PostSubject: Re: LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn   LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 am

This.. I heard this when I was young..

Here is the answer..

1) Take the goose to one end and leave fox and corn at the other end - because fox cant eat corn..

2) Now, take the fox to the other end and pick up the goose to the opposite end now - you are on the way now..

3) As soon as you reach the other end drop the goose, take the corn and put it on the other end..

4) Now, you are left only with goose at the other end... Pick that up to.. You are DONE!!!

Am I right??
Back to top Go down
http://itcians.subjectdebate.com
mathes
mathes

PostSubject: Re: LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn   LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 am

This topic seems to be solved.So I am Locking the topic, If you want to Unlock the thread please PM me with the thread title you want to unlock with the reason- Mathes(Mod)
Back to top Go down
http://itcians.subjectdebate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn   LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOGICAL PUZZLE : Fox, Goose and a Sack of Corn
Page 1 of 1